I created a game on Unity for Android. I got this error when uploading an update of my build on Google Play:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.google.android.apps.messaging/com.google.android.apps.messaging.ui.conversationlist.ShareIntentActivity}: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x7f08014a
I only changed the sound volume in the update, so I guess the issue was already there in the previous builds but not detected.
I used visual scripting. I only have5 scripts downloaded from internet:
- to allow to take a screenshot and share it on a platform when pressing a button
- to adapt the game to the screen resolution of the device
- to authenticate to Google Play and send the score to the leaderboard
- to trigger an event when the Unity ad did finish
- to keep playing the music when reloading the scene
Here is the detail of the issue:
FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.google.android.apps.messaging, PID: 30735
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.google.android.apps.messaging/com.google.android.apps.messaging.ui.conversationlist.ShareIntentActivity}: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x7f08014a
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2805)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2883)
at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap11(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1613)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:164)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6523)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:438)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:857)
Caused by: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x7f08014a
at android.content.res.ResourcesImpl.getValueForDensity(ResourcesImpl.java:229)
at android.content.res.Resources.getDrawableForDensity(Resources.java:876)
at android.content.res.Resources.getDrawable(Resources.java:819)
at android.content.Context.getDrawable(Context.java:605)
at ym.a(PG:15)
at com.google.android.apps.messaging.ui.common.ListEmptyView.a(PG:5)
at nog.c(PG:20)
at cy.b(PG:48)
at nol.b(PG:15)
at android.support.v4.app.Fragment.g(PG:120)
at em.f(PG:71)
at ee.a(PG:447)
at ee.c(PG:436)
at ee.d(PG:395)
at ee.a(PG:427)
at ee.b(PG:327)
at ee.a(PG:535)
at ee.c(PG:217)
at ee.c(PG:109)
at ee.i(PG:61)
at di.onStart(PG:114)
at ma.onStart(PG:128)
at vit.onStart(PG:60)
at lkx.onStart(PG:33)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnStart(Instrumentation.java:1334)
at android.app.Activity.performStart(Activity.java:7033)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2768)
... 9 more
I am not a programmer so I don't know where to start. The error is about com.google.android.apps.messaging/com.google.android.apps.messaging.ui.conversationlist.ShareIntentActivity So maybe it is related to script to share a screenshot?
Thank you!