I have a worksheet, in this I would like to fill different cells by an input.
Currently it works by clicking in the cell. However, you have to click on each cell individually.
Now I want that when I confirm the input in the first cell, the input for the second value appears directly and so I can fill up to 5 values in a row without clicking each time.
So i click a button it should open a input dialog, there i insert my input, then it appears in the first cell, without closing it changes to second input dailog, where i insert my input again ....
Here my code of the currect solution.
I hope u understand and can help me with this function
Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range)
Dim varEintrag
If Target.Cells(1).Address(0, 0) = "D12" Then
varEintrag = Application.InputBox("Bitte Wert eintragen", "Dateneingabe")
If varEintrag <> "Falsch" And varEintrag <> "False" Then
If IsNumeric(varEintrag) Then
Target = CDbl(varEintrag)
Else
Target = varEintrag
End If
End If
End If
End Sub```