My MacBook Air was equipped with macOS Mojave Version 10.14.6. I cannot install wget even if I have checked brew version.
brew --version
The output is :
Homebrew 3.3.13
Homebrew/homebrew-core (no Git repository)
Homebrew/homebrew-cask (git revision fb6ec06d8b; last commit 2022-01-31)
When I tried to install wget:
brew install wget
This is the result:
Warning: No available formula with the name "ca-certificates".
==> Searching for similarly named formulae...
Error: No similarly named formulae found.
==> Searching for a previously deleted formula (in the last month)...
Error: No previously deleted formula found.
==> Searching taps on GitHub...
Running `brew update --preinstall`...
Error: No formulae found in taps.
fatal: Could not resolve HEAD to a revision
Warning: No available formula with the name "wget".
==> Searching for similarly named formulae...
Error: No similarly named formulae found.
==> Searching for a previously deleted formula (in the last month)...
Error: No previously deleted formula found.
==> Searching taps on GitHub...
Error: No formulae found in taps.
This problem has bothered me for a long while...