tailwind css showing warnings about generated css file missing styles

Viewed 1647

This is my first time installing and running tailwind CSS. I follow the instructions and did everything accordingly but then it started showing some warnings like below

enter image description here

Can you tell me why I am getting these warnings and anyway for me to fix them? As I am worried that my generated CSS will be missing styles So help is needed to fix it

Also, can I keep the tailwind CSS in watch mode? Please give me the command line or video or explain to me the way to fix it? Thank you in advance!

3 Answers

It's look like you dont have the tailwind config file. Take a look in your root folder if you have. If not you can create one by this command: npx tailwindcss init

Then the tailwind cli will create the tailwind.config.js file. It looks like:

module.exports = {
  content: ["./src/**/*.{html,js}"],
  theme: {
    extend: {},
  },
  plugins: [],
}

https://tailwindcss.com/docs/installation

Related