Can not deploy nodejs to heroku via heroku-cli and github

Viewed 209

I have an issue while deploy my nodejs Apps to Heroku. I tried to git push directly (heroku cli) and also tried from github deploy, but both of them failed. Here log i got:

-----> Building on the Heroku-20 stack
-----> Determining which buildpack to use for this app
-----> Node.js app detected
jq: error (at <stdin>:19): Cannot index string with string "iojs"
 !     Push rejected, failed to compile Node.js app.
 !     Push failed

I tried to check maybe dev dependents was the culprit, then try to change dev dependents package and remove all node_modules filder which "may" cause failure, but after retry, I'm still faced this issue. Also I tried to change the engine from 17.x to 16.x but still persists.

Maybe someone can give me a clue?

Below package.json i have:

{
  "name": "coupling",
  "version": "1.0.0",
  "engines": "17.x",
  "description": "",
  "main": "server.js",
  "type": "module",
  "scripts": {
    "test": "echo \"Error: no test specified\" && exit 1"
  },
  "keywords": [],
  "author": "",
  "license": "ISC",
  "dependencies": {
    "@vercel/node": "^1.12.1",
    "csv-parser": "^3.0.0",
    "express": "4.17.2",
    "ws": "^8.4.2"
  }
}

1 Answers
Related