Png won't appear on github pages

Viewed 24

I have my JPG image on the same repo as the index.html. Inside the html I have the exact link for the JPG (which I just went to the image on the repo and got the link),and you can open the image in a new page. But for some reason when i load the page it won't appear.

1)I have checked and its not a case sensitivity problem since I can open the image from the code

This is the link I included in my html (i changed it a bit so it won't go directly to the image in the repo for this post)

src="https://github.com/george/Link-tree/blob/master/personal_photo.jpg"

So I went to the image in Git hub and copy pasted the link.

Does the JPG need to be moved to another folder?

1 Answers

The blob link doesn't reference an image resource. Try https://raw.githubusercontent.com/george/Link-tree/master/personal_photo.jpg instead.

Related