So basically, I bought the custom domain of nexus-cheats.com, and went to connect it to my GitHub pages website of archiemourad.github.io/Nexus (/Nexus is the homepage). I entered the custom domain and set up the DNS, did the DNS checks and everything seemed to be working (Image Below)
(My website is using React.js) Now, when loading the domain nexus-cheats.com It brings me to a blank page, And it "seems" to be working in a way It loads the tab title but nothing else. In the console there are a bunch of cookie related warnings. But no errors. When I go to nexus-cheats.com/Nexus i get the default GitHub pages 404. And get two errors. One is the denail of loading of my favicon.ico (Tab logo) Error => Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at https://nexus-cheats.com/favicon.ico (“img-src”). The other is a server GET 404 error => GEThttps://nexus-cheats.com/NexusALTHOUGH after loading nexus-cheats.com/Nexus and going back to nexus-cheats.com I get two more errors, both being the failure to load certain files in my react app. Errors => GET https://nexus-cheats.com/Nexus/static/js/main.89be2f5c.js GET https://nexus-cheats.com/Nexus/static/css/main.1bf437ff.css These (I assume) Are the build version my GitHub pages website is running on. Anyone know a solution? Or the problem going on here?
DNS CONFIG: My A: Record is set to 185.199.108.153 My CNAME: Record is pointing to archiemourad.github.io. (www)