I am making a very short workflow in which I use a tool for my analysis called salmon.
In the hpc that I am working in, I cannot install this tool so I decided to pull the container from biocontainers.
In the hoc we do not have docker installed (I also do not have permission to do so) but we have singularity instead.
So I have to pull docker container (from: quay.io/biocontainers/salmon:1.2.1--hf69c8f4_0) using singularity.
The workflow management system that I am working with is nextflow.
This is the short workflow I made (index.nf):
#!/usr/bin/env nextflow
nextflow.preview.dsl=2
container = 'quay.io/biocontainers/salmon:1.2.1--hf69c8f4_0'
shell = ['/bin/bash', '-euo', 'pipefail']
process INDEX {
script:
"""
salmon index \
-t /hpc/genome/gencode.v39.transcripts.fa \
-i index \
"""
}
workflow {
INDEX()
}
I run it using this command:
nextflow run index.nf -resume
But got this error:
salmon: command not found
Do you know how I can fix the issue?