I'm currently conflicted on how to implement a solution in our microservices architecture. And, it would be nice to have a more expert opinion on the matter.
We are using a third party service to send emails, however before we can made use of the mentioned service we need to synchronize an account.
Right now I'm using the provided SDK of the third party service in two microservices. In the account-ms I create all the necessary functionalities for the synchronization of an account. And in the email-ms I did the corresponding for the sending of emails.
However, I'm not sure if using (the Third party SDK) in two different microservice is the correct thing to do or if I am falling into a bad practice, and I should have both processes (account syncing and email sending) in the same microservice that will be the only one using the third party SDK.
Thanks.
NOTE: both account-ms and email-ms already existed and have another relevant functionalities for their domain on them. I didn't crate them from scratch for this particular integration.