I'm trying to migrate from Springfox to springdoc for our Swagger page, and there is one endpoint that I am having a hard time getting working with springdoc. It is mimicking a OAuth2 token endpoint, taking in an application/x-www-form-urlencoded request body with different grant types allowed. I have the generated openapi documentation below. According to the Swagger page, the free form data should be allowed when using schema of type object. However, when I pass in the example values that worked on Springfox and swagger 2 (grant_type=authorization_code&code=xxxxxxxxxx&client_id=xxxxxxxxxx), the request is built out like this (note the body):
curl -X 'POST' \
'http://localhost:8080/v1/token' \
-H 'accept: application/json' \
-H 'Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded' \
-d '0=g&1=r&2=a&3=n&4=t&5=_&6=t&7=y&8=p&9=e&10=%3D&11=a&12=u&13=t&14=h&15=o&16=r&17=i&18=z&19=a&20=t&21=i&22=o&23=n&24=_&25=c&26=o&27=d&28=e&29=%26&30=c&31=o&32=d&33=e&34=%3D&35=x&36=x&37=x&38=x&39=x&40=x&41=x&42=x&43=x&44=x&45=%26&46=c&47=l&48=i&49=e&50=n&51=t&52=_&53=i&54=d&55=%3D&56=x&57=x&58=x&59=x&60=x&61=x&62=x&63=x&64=x&65=x'
Is there something that I am doing wrong in the openapi yaml, or am I putting the request body in incorrectly on the swagger page?
OpenAPI YAML to be used at https://editor.swagger.io/
openapi: 3.0.1
info:
title: Test API
description: Testing
version: "1.0"
servers:
- url: http://localhost:8080
description: Generated server url
security:
- api: []
paths:
/v1/token:
post:
tags:
- token-controller
description: Oauth 2 Access Token.
operationId: getOauthAccessToken
requestBody:
content:
application/x-www-form-urlencoded:
schema:
type: object
examples:
authorization_code grant type:
description: authorization_code grant type
value: grant_type=authorization_code&code=xxxxxxxxxx&client_id=xxxxxxxxxx
client_credentials grant type:
description: client_credentials grant type
value: grant_type=client_credentials&client_id=xxxxxxxxxx&client_secret=xxxxxxxxxx
refresh_token grant type:
description: refresh_token grant type
value: grant_type=refresh_token&refresh_token=xxxxxxxxxx
responses:
'200':
description: OK
content:
application/json:
schema:
$ref: '#/components/schemas/OauthAccessTokenResponseView_V1'
components:
schemas:
OauthAccessTokenResponseView_V1:
type: object
properties:
scope:
type: string
access_token:
type: string
refresh_token:
type: string
token_type:
type: string
expires_in:
type: integer
format: int64
description: 'The Oauth 2 Access Token response: https://www.oauth.com/oauth2-servers/access-tokens/access-token-response/'
securitySchemes:
api:
type: http
scheme: bearer
