I am using l5-swagger and redocly to display API documentation for a Laravel 8 project.
Open API supports:
"x-logo": {
"url": "path_to_your_logo"
},
I have tried:
@OA\X_Logo
@OA\XLogo
@OA\Logo
But I cannot find any mention within l5-swagger on how to mark-up the logo within the comments on the Controller in order for the logo markup above to be generated when running
php artisan l5-swagger:generate
I also cannot find anyone asking this question which seems odd because surely this is a common query to come up?
So I am leaning towards that it isn't currently supported in swagger-php
Searching here for Info/Logo returns no mention of Logo and again searching here for Info/Logo returns no mention of Logo
Which then makes this a question of how could it be done - it surely would be that difficult to introduce support for it.
So I have tried with this pull-request on swagger-php so that I can then get support added to l5-swagger.
Any help with this would be appreciated, I apologise if this has been asked before! But hopefully we can get it answered and then this will be a question/answer worth having.
EDIT / UPDATE
Thank you @bob-fanger for the correct answer.
It turns out that the x-logo is not part of the OpenAPI spec so probably this is outside of the scope of this library. But that doens't matter as Bob has explained that l5-swagger does support it.
I will try to get a logo example added to their documentation to make it easier to find for everyone going forward.