I am getting this error when I run "dart pub global activate flutterfire_cli" :
Activated flutterfire_cli 0.1.1+2. Package flutterfire_cli is currently active at version 0.1.1+2. Resolving dependencies... The package flutterfire_cli is already activated at newest available version. To recompile executables, first-run
dart pub global deactivate flutterfire_cli. Installed executable flutterfire. Warning: Pub installs executables into C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Pub\Cache\bin, which is not on your path. You can fix that by adding that directory to your system's "Path" environment variable. A web search for "configure windows path" will show you how
I have added this to my user path but I am still getting this error. I checked for solutionsto similar problems which suggested I restart the windows or vs code or terminal - I did all three but it is still not working . I ran in cmd in that it did not give the warning but when I ran flutterfire configure . It gave this error:
"FirebaseCommandException: An error occured on the Firebase CLI when attempting to run a command. COMMAND: firebase --version ERROR: The FlutterFire CLI currently requires the official Firebase CLI to also be installed, see https://firebase.google.com/docs/cli#install_the_firebase_cli for how to install it."
running firebase --version gave this error:
'firebase' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
This should not be happening as I did connect my app to firebase console.