I have two lists that I use to create a dictionary, where list1 has text data and list2 is a list of tuples (text, float). I use these 2 lists to create a dictionary and the goal is to create a dataframe where each row of the first column will contain the elements of list1, each column will have a column name based on each unique text term from the first tuple element and for each row there will be the float values that connect them.
For example here's the dictionary with keys : {be, associate, induce, represent} and values : {('prove', 0.583171546459198), ('serve', 0.4951282739639282)} etc.
{'be': [('prove', 0.583171546459198), ('serve', 0.4951282739639282), ('render', 0.4826732873916626), ('represent', 0.47748714685440063), ('lead', 0.47725602984428406), ('replace', 0.4695377051830292), ('contribute', 0.4529820680618286)],
'associate': [('interact', 0.8237789273262024), ('colocalize', 0.6831706762313843)],
'induce': [('suppress', 0.8159114718437195), ('provoke', 0.7866303324699402), ('elicit', 0.7509980201721191), ('inhibit', 0.7498961687088013), ('potentiate', 0.742023229598999), ('produce', 0.7384929656982422), ('attenuate', 0.7352016568183899), ('abrogate', 0.7260081768035889), ('trigger', 0.717864990234375), ('stimulate', 0.7136563658714294)],
'represent': [('prove', 0.6612186431884766), ('evoke', 0.6591314673423767), ('up-regulate', 0.6582908034324646), ('synergize', 0.6541063785552979), ('activate', 0.6512928009033203), ('mediate', 0.6494284272193909)]}
Desired Output
prove serve render represent
be 0.58 0.49 0.48 0.47
associate 0 0 0 0
induce 0.45 0.58 0.9 0.7
represent 0.66 0 0 1
So what tricks me is that the verb prove can be found in more than one keys (i.e. for the key be, the score is 0.58 and for the key represent the score is 0.66).
If I use df = pd.DataFrame.from_dict(d,orient='index'), then the verb prove will appear twice as a column name, whereas I want each term to appear once in each column.
Can someone help?