I've been following this notebook to schedule the execution of some code every hour. It makes a schedule and creates the pipelines. The problem is that if the computer instance is not running, the pipeline is just queued and waiting for it to run.
Is there a way to automatically run a compute instance when a pipeline is triggered within Azure Machine Learning, as well as stop them when the pipeline is completed?
I need to do it within the AzureML Studio platform because that is the only thing external Data Scientists have access to. I can't use clusters because some of their behaviors cause issues with the code.
I can schedule an instance to become active approximately at the same time as the schedule, but I want to do it in the code, so the scripts can run when they are up, as well as shut down the instance when the pipeline run is over.