Ionic Capacitor: DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for ... :Unknown Error

Viewed 290

I cannot debug my application from my Android Emulator. I do not know what was happening because before it was running fine and can be debugged.

These are the error I got from the chrome://inspect:

DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/bundle.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/vendors~main.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/main.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/3.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/53.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/51.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/49.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/39.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/16.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/33.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/20.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/22.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/42.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/47.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/15.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/24.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/44.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/7.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/29.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/45.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/41.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/9.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/21.chunk.js.map: Unknown error
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://192.168.100.31:8100/static/js/25.chunk.js.map: Unknown error

I cannot set the breakpoints in any of my .ts source file.

If I open http://192.168.100.31:8100 from browser, I can debug it perfectly, but not if I run it on Android Emulator. Also it works fine if I run my application on a real device, it can be debugged in the real device, but not in emulator.

I suppose there is something wrong with the connection between browser and emulator.

Please help I need to debug my application inside my emulator.


CONFIG

ionic.config.json:

{
  "name": "xxxx",
  "integrations": {
    "capacitor": {}
  },
  "type": "react"
}

This is my tsconfig.json:

{
  "compilerOptions": {
    "target": "es5",
    "lib": [
      "dom",
      "dom.iterable",
      "esnext"
    ],
    "allowJs": true,
    "skipLibCheck": true,
    "esModuleInterop": true,
    "allowSyntheticDefaultImports": true,
    "strict": true,
    "forceConsistentCasingInFileNames": true,
    "noFallthroughCasesInSwitch": true,
    "module": "esnext",
    "moduleResolution": "node",
    "resolveJsonModule": true,
    "isolatedModules": true,
    "noEmit": true,
    "jsx": "react-jsx",
    "baseUrl": "./src",
    "sourceMap": true
  },
  "include": [
    "src"
, "../StoreApp/src/helpers/util.tsx"  ]
}
0 Answers
Related