How do you create a request which is authenticated with kerberos in Rust

Viewed 128

I'm "relatively new" to rust and am trying to solve more complicated tasks. Sadly I have not been able authenticate with a kerberos enabled endpoint yet. I have tried / experimented with most kerberos crates but couldn't find a solution myself yet. I have also tried curl implementations to no avail.

I have a host which is authenticated with kerberos (TGTs are listed when using klist) and I'm trying to create a request to a kerberos secured website / endpoint (get/post). I don't have any specific requirement how the request is created / which crate is used to handle requests, as long as they are authenticated.

I have previously worked with python and handled requests with a module for kerberos. Is there any similar crate or implementation which would allow me not authenticate "easily" similarly to the kerberos-request python module?

E.g. requests.get("http://example.org", auth=HTTPKerberosAuth()) in python.

0 Answers
Related