I have searched for a while and experimenting with CommonRLInterface https://github.com/JuliaReinforcementLearning/CommonRLInterface.jl. There are some mutable variables. I am not an expert in Julia Programming, but I want to clear the whole workspace or delete a mutable variable (which is not allowed for mutable variables as far as I understand it, but in CommonRLInterface it comes from AbstractEnv superclass so I cannot change it).
struct myEnv <: AbstractEnv
julia> myGridWorld=Nothing
ERROR: invalid redefinition of constant myGridWorld
Stacktrace:
[1] top-level scope
@ none:1
I want to clear the whole workspace. So I have to stop julia and restart it again. In addition I have to activate the environment again.
It would help me if there would exist a button or keyshortcut, which automatically resets the workspace, starting a new julia kernel if necessary and activates the last environment (maybe also restarting the code).
There exists similar posts which were not helpful https://discourse.julialang.org/t/how-to-clear-variables-and-or-whole-work-space/10149