I want to create a CI/CD pipeline between gitlab and aws ec2 deployment. My repository is nodejs/express web server project.
And I created a gitlab-ci.yaml
image: node:latest
cache:
paths:
- node_modules/
stages:
- build
- test
- staging
- openMr
- production
before_script:
- apt-get update -qq && apt-get install
Build:
stage: build
tags:
- node
before_script:
- yarn config set cache-folder .yarn
- yarn install
script:
- npm run build
Test:
stage: test
tags:
- node
before_script:
- yarn config set cache-folder .yarn
- yarn install --frozen-lockfile
script:
- npm run test
Deploy to Production:
stage: production
tags:
- node
before_script:
- mkdir -p ~/.ssh
- echo -e "$SSH_PRIVATE_KEY" > ~/.ssh/id_rsa
- chmod 600 ~/.ssh/id_rsa
- '[[ -f /.dockerenv ]] && echo -e "Host *\n\tStrictHostKeyChecking no\n\n" > ~/.ssh/config'
script:
- bash ./gitlab-deploy/.gitlab-deploy.prod.sh
environment:
name: production
url: http://ec2-url.compute.amazonaws.com:81
When I push a new commit pipeline failed on build step. And I get a warning as :
This job is stuck because you don't have any active runners online or available with any of these tags assigned to them: node
I checked my runner on gitlab settings/CI/CD
After that I checkked server
admin@ip-111.222.222.111:~$ gitlab-runner
statusRuntime platform arch=amd64 os=linux pid=18787 revision=98daeee0 version=14.7.0
FATAL: The --user is not supported for non-root users

