elasticsearch-full is returing error while I am trying to install using homebrew

Viewed 900

I am trying to install elasticsearch-full using homebrew. I am using the below command.

brew tap elastic/tap     
brew install elastic/tap/elasticsearch-full

and it is returning bellow error.

Warning: Calling bottle :unneeded is deprecated! There is no replacement.
Please report this issue to the elastic/tap tap (not Homebrew/brew or Homebrew/core):
  /usr/local/Homebrew/Library/Taps/elastic/homebrew-tap/Formula/elasticsearch-full.rb:9

Error: No such file or directory - /usr/local/var/homebrew/linked/elasticsearch-full 

Please find the java version, enter image description here

can anyone help me to fix this. Thanks.

1 Answers

I just ran into this issue today. I found a solution in an issue comment in the elastic repo. I'll link the comment below, but here are the steps I took to fix this:

brew remove elasticsearch-full
brew untap elastic/tap
brew update -v
brew tap elastic/tap
brew update -v
brew install elasticsearch-full

You can do this with any other affected packages by adding the package names after elasticsearch-full

Here's the link to the original issue comment for credit: https://github.com/elastic/homebrew-tap/issues/110#issuecomment-964778575

Related