Its First time im asking a question, so not much idea how to describe/write it.
I am working in a react project (making clons for learning purpose). Watching video tutorials and first time use firebase and redux. After making much progress, I counter the problem, in which when I save my work, local host 3000 doesn't refresh. I know there are lot of answers, I tried all but they didn't work for me.
But the main issue is, In my developer tool i see
<iframe style="position: fixed; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; border: none; z-index: 2147483647;"></iframe>
Within this, there is #document and inside of it, <html> then <head> and <body>.
I didn't know what is this and the reason why it's showing up. Then i search, what is iframe, but i never use such thing i my project. And after a lot of research how to remove it. I didn't find the answer and way to do it Screen shot of my developer tool.
I can see all my components but they don't respond to me E.g can't take inputs, no hover effects etc. But when i manually delete <iframe> from dev tool, it works fine.