SignalR with asp.net core clean architecture and flutter is not working on live server

Viewed 295

SignalR with asp.net 3.1 and flutter app is working fine with local server but its not working on live server. I/flutter (28526): HubConnection connected successfully. I/flutter (28526): BTJiJtOdpGPjUyvYAzb4sA I/flutter (28526): Connection state 'HubConnectionState.connected' I/flutter (28526): notification received from server I/flutter (28526): (SSE transport) sending data. String data of length '11'. I/flutter (28526): (SSE transport) request complete. Response status: 404.

Startup.cs

services.AddSignalR(e =>
    {
        e.MaximumReceiveMessageSize = 102400000;
        e.EnableDetailedErrors = true;
        e.KeepAliveInterval = TimeSpan.FromMinutes(60);
        e.EnableDetailedErrors = true;
    });

    app.UseCors("CorsPolicy");
    app.UseCookiePolicy();
    app.UseEndpoints(endpoints =>
     {
         endpoints.MapControllers();
         endpoints.MapHub<ChatHubs>("/chathub");
     });

At flutter side with signalr_core: ^1.1.1

    hubConnection = HubConnectionBuilder().withUrl(ApisUrls.baseUrl+"/chathub", HttpConnectionOptions(
       accessTokenFactory: () async => await headerHelper.gettokenWithoutBearer(),
      logging:(level, message) => print(message),
    )
    ).withAutomaticReconnect().build();

   // hubConnection.serverTimeoutInMilliseconds = 60000;
    if (hubConnection.state != HubConnectionState.connected) {
      await hubConnection.start();
      print('${hubConnection.connectionId}');
      setState(() {

      });
    }

    // When the connection is closed, print out a message to the console.
    hubConnection.onclose( (error) => print("Connection Closed"));

    hubConnection.on("ReceiveMessage", _handleAClientProvidedFunction);
    hubConnection.on("OnConnectedAsync", _onConnectFunction);
    hubConnection.on("OnDisConnectedAsync", _onDisConnectFunction);

class ApisUrls {

  // static final baseUrl = "http://localhost:57712"; // local api// local api
  static final baseUrl = "http://185.249.225.188:5005";
}
0 Answers
Related