I am publishing my first app on google play console. I have sign up for google play developer account on google play console. I have followed the step one of submitting basic developer profile details. Second step is to pay the service fee of $25. In this step, I have entered my credit card number of my Visa card and click on buy. After this I have got an error message that
Unable to accept the payment now. Your google pay account has been suspended. Learn more
When I have clicked on "Learn more", I have been asked to verify my account by proof of ID. I have uploaded my ID card and provided all the details required. On submission, they gave the message that
Your Email has been sent. Thank you for contacting us
Now 3 days have been passed and I have not get any verification email from google, nor I am getting ahead from the payment form, to create a developer account. Am I missing any thing, or am I doing something wrong? Kindly help me to create my google play developer account.