Help Me to use CRM Bitrix 24 embed code. I want to use this code in my PHP web page. How can I use it. Actually I want to popup this form when I click on a button in my PHP page. anyone help me please
Help Me to use CRM Bitrix 24 embed code. I want to use this code in my PHP web page. How can I use it. Actually I want to popup this form when I click on a button in my PHP page. anyone help me please
Hello and welcome to Stackoverflow, here's how you can insert your Bitrix Form Embed code inside a PHP code: you can easily insert the code this way:
<?php
/* your PHP code here*/
?> COPY & PAST YOUR BITRIX FORM EMBED CODE <?php
?>
You can easily insert any HTML code into a PHP code by closing the PHP script tag "?>" insert your HTML code, then open the PHP tag again "<?php" so that the rest of you PHP code will run correctly.
There are other ways to do this but this should be the easiest way.