I'm tyring to use this program (https://github.com/tbabej/uadt) to test my pcap captures and do some machine learning. I use the command git clone to have everything on my pc, then I use "pip -r install requirements.txt" and then I execute "setup.py install". Then I need to generate my dataset, so I go to /uadt/uadt/analysis/ and run dataset.py as stated in the Readme, but I get the error
from uadt import config
ImportError: cannot import name 'config' from 'uadt'
What am I doing wrong? Is there another way to install it? I just need the files in the analysis folder because I've already done the other steps on my own.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/bin/uadt-dataset", line 33, in <module>
sys.exit(load_entry_point('uadt==0.8.0', 'console_scripts', 'uadt-dataset')())
File "/usr/local/bin/uadt-dataset", line 25, in importlib_load_entry_point
return next(matches).load()
File "/usr/lib/python3.9/importlib/metadata.py", line 77, in load
module = import_module(match.group('module'))
File "/usr/lib/python3.9/importlib/__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1030, in _gcd_import
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1007, in _find_and_load
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 986, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 680, in _load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 850, in exec_module
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 228, in _call_with_frames_removed
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/uadt-0.8.0-py3.9.egg/uadt/analysis/dataset.py", line 26, in <module>
from uadt.analysis.flow import Flow
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/uadt-0.8.0-py3.9.egg/uadt/analysis/flow.py", line 13, in <module>
from uadt import config
ImportError: cannot import name 'config' from 'uadt' (/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/uadt-0.8.0-py3.9.egg/uadt/__init__.py)