I am having a text classification task. I want to classify a set of documents in 4 categories (Business, Entertainment, Health, Technology). I create wordcloud for every category(i removed stopwords) and each wordcloud still contains stopwords such as (april, tuesday, yesterday, hundred). I merged the stopwords sets from SpaCy, NLTK, gensim in a complete set of stopwords. I performed a "remove_stopwords" function, but I realized that many special stopwords remain in the text.
Question1 I want to remove the following:
Location Stopwords – Country names, Cities names etc
Time Stopwords – Name of the months and days (january, february, monday, tuesday, today, tomorrow …) etc
Numerals Stopwords – Words describing numerical terms ( hundred, thousand, … etc)
Doing this by hand, its a time consuming task. Is there any better solution?
Question2
In another text classification problem with 4 classes(business, science, sports, world). Take a look for example at worlds column. Is it a good practice to use words like "monday, yesterday" to classify a text in "worlds" category?
