I created a Spring Boot demo app with Maven using Spring Initializr (that's my almost the very first usage of Spring). It works, but for some reason doesn't show any pages besides index.html. If I'm right, that's because of configuration in application.properties, but I just don't know, what have I add there.
My project's sources structure:
src
main
java
irimi
springbootdemo
SpringBootDemoApplication.java
SpringBootDemoApplicationController.java
resources
static
index.html
templates
test-form.html
test-page.jsp
application.properties
I tried to add different prefixes and suffixes into application.properties, but nothing works. Just as an example:
spring.mvc.view.prefix=/templates/
spring.mvc.view.suffix=.html
Again, index.html opens perfectly.
Maybe, it would be good to show here my dependences too:
<dependency>
<groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId>
<artifactId>spring-boot-starter-actuator</artifactId>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId>
<artifactId>spring-boot-starter-web</artifactId>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId>
<artifactId>spring-boot-devtools</artifactId>
<scope>runtime</scope>
<optional>true</optional>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId>
<artifactId>spring-boot-starter-test</artifactId>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.tomcat.embed</groupId>
<artifactId>tomcat-embed-jasper</artifactId>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
That's an error page:
Whitelabel Error Page
This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.
Sat Jan 15 11:49:12 MSK 2022
There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404).
No message available
If my error is really in application.properties, what have I put there?