Hibernate Micronaut Data JPA: Named parameter not bound : p1

Viewed 411

I'm currently creating a simple application with a psql DB using Micronaut Data, and I'm using a CrudRepository to make queries. However I keep receiving the following error when trying to use the "findBySymbol" query :

    [default-nioEventLoopGroup-1-3] ERROR io.micronaut.http.server.RouteExecutor - Unexpected error occurred: Named parameter not bound : p1
org.hibernate.QueryException: Named parameter not bound : p1

This is my Entity:

 @Entity(name = "quote")
@Table(name = "quote", schema = "mn")
@Data
@Introspected
public class QuoteEntity {

    @Id
    @GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.IDENTITY)
    private Integer id;

    @ManyToOne(targetEntity = SymbolEntity.class)
    @JoinColumn(name = "symbol", referencedColumnName = "value")
    private SymbolEntity symbol;

    private BigDecimal bid;

    private BigDecimal ask;
    @Column(name = "last_price")
    private BigDecimal lastPrice;

    private BigDecimal volume;
    
}

and repository:

@Repository
public interface QuotesRepository extends CrudRepository<QuoteEntity, Integer> {

    @Override
    List<QuoteEntity> findAll();

    Optional<QuoteEntity> findBySymbol(SymbolEntity symbol);
}

and the controller I'm making the call from:

 @Operation(summary = "Returns a quote for the given symbol via JPA fetched from the DB")
    @ApiResponse(content = @Content(mediaType = MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON))
    @ApiResponse(responseCode = "400", description = "Invalid symbol")
    @Tag(name = "Quotes")
    @Get("/{symbol}/jpa")
    public HttpResponse getQuoteViaJPA(@PathVariable String symbol) {
        final Optional<QuoteEntity> quote = repository.findBySymbol(new SymbolEntity(symbol));
        if (quote.isEmpty()) {
            final CustomError notFound = CustomError.builder()
                    .status(HttpStatus.NOT_FOUND.getCode())
                    .error(HttpStatus.NOT_FOUND.name())
                    .message("Quote for symbol not available in DB")
                    .path("/quotes/" + symbol + "/jpa")
                    .build();
            return HttpResponse.notFound(notFound);
        }
        return HttpResponse.ok(quote.get());
    }

has anyone got any idea's on where the issue is coming from?

1 Answers

There seems to be an issue with 3.2.2 version of Micronaut-data-hibernate-jpa, changing the version back to 3.0.0 seems to have resolved the issue.

Related