I would like to add in a non-vue application a custom element.
For that, I've created a classical SFC :
//test.ce.vue
<template>
<div class="text-primary">Test</div>
</template>
<script>
export default {
name: 'test',
};
</script>
<style>
.text-primary {
color: red;
}
</style>
And then a main script :
//app.js
import Test from 'test.ce.vue';
const testElement = defineCustomElement(Test);
customElements.define('test-element', testElement);
document.body.appendChild(document.createElement('test-element'));
Everything is running normally with the creation of a shadow dom element :
<test-component>
#shadow-root (open)
<style>
.text-primary {
color: red;
}
</style>
<div class="text-primary">Test</div>
</test-component>
I would like to avoid to redefine .text-primary class in the component as this class is already defined in the main css file. I also don't need to define specific classes for this component only, so in other terms, I would like to remove the shadow dom like a classical custom element will do.
So basically, render this :
<test-component>
<div class="text-primary">Test</div>
</test-component>
Is there's any option to define in vue that permit that ?