Having trouble with vba editor. Have looked to many resources, and tried many proper unicodes for letter schwab "ə" and without dot "ı" but non of them displays correctly this letters. Tried to change font shrifts but it gives an error with russian letters. So I need both them displayed on editor as path and there is no way to change the path of folder. I even tried character wide in vba of u+01DD, u+0259 like &H259,1DD but the result is or question mark or different character. u+0131 gives an exact i with dot, not what I need. Anyone knows how to display these characters in vba?
FolderName = "C...ə(?)lsheth/folders/"
FileName =Dir(FolderName & "*.xls*")
Do While FileName <> ""
Debug.Print FileName
FileName = Dir()
Loop
gives an error 52, Bad name or number I think problems lay here that, there are many versions of schwa latin letter, and I need to use(try) all of them as I think the solution must be one of them. Does anyone know how to convert them to use in chrW() for VBA? List is here; I have taken it from unicode page 0259 ə LATIN SMALL LETTER SCHWA • mid-central unrounded vowel • uppercase is 018F Ə • variant uppercase form 018E Ǝ is associated with 01DD ǝ → 01DD ǝ latin small letter turned e → 04D9 ә cyrillic small letter schwa