I have the following set of vertices and i would like to create a 3D ply file that have lines and vertices(it would be great to also have faces)
vertices =
[[ 2.304688 -1.882748 -2.1874995]
[-3.007812 1.6 -2.1875005]
[-3.007812 -1.882748 -2.1875005]
[ 2.304688 -1.882748 -2.1874995]
[ 2.304688 1.6 -2.1874995]
[-3.007812 1.6 -2.1875005]
[-3.007812 -1.882748 -2.1875005]
[-3.007813 1.6 2.9687495]
[-3.007813 -1.882748 2.9687495]
[-3.007812 -1.882748 -2.1875005]
[-3.007812 1.6 -2.1875005]
[-3.007813 1.6 2.9687495]
[-3.007813 -1.882748 2.9687495]
[ 2.304687 1.6 2.9687505]
[ 2.304687 -1.882748 2.9687505]
[-3.007813 -1.882748 2.9687495]
[-3.007813 1.6 2.9687495]
[ 2.304687 1.6 2.9687505]
[ 2.304687 -1.882748 2.9687505]
[ 2.304688 1.6 -2.1874995]
[ 2.304688 -1.882748 -2.1874995]
[ 2.304687 -1.882748 2.9687505]
[ 2.304687 1.6 2.9687505]
[ 2.304688 1.6 -2.1874995]
[ 2.304687 1.6 2.9687505]
[-3.007813 1.6 2.9687495]
[-3.007812 1.6 -2.1875005]
[-3.007812 1.6 -2.1875005]
[ 2.304688 1.6 -2.1874995]
[ 2.304687 1.6 2.9687505]]
Right now I can create a a ply file containing the vertices using the following:
pcd = o3d.geometry.PointCloud()
pcd.points = o3d.utility.Vector3dVector(vertices)
o3d.visualization.draw_geometries([pcd])
When I display it in Open3D i can obviously only see the vertices. I would like to be able to see also the lines and the faces if it is possible.
