I am having 2 different python file, views.py in django and a test.py .I use test.py to write a specific function and check if iam getting desired output,and if yes, i will copy that code to views.py in my django project.
Today i was writting a function to calculate time intervals of 15 mins and populate a list.
When i was trying to do print('Today: ',datetime.today()) in test.py it was giving the correct output and a different output in views.py
Here's the output in both
test.py: Today: 2022-01-13 20:28:45.613094
views.py: Today: 2022-01-13 14:58:25.850835
Note:In my views.py there are other function which uses datetime libraries but iam sure that they are not interfering with each other
Here's the Code i use to generate a list of time with interval of 15 mins:
def datetime_range(start, end, delta):
current = start
while current <= end:
yield current
current += delta
def create():
print('Today: ',datetime.today()) #This is where the problem occurs!
a=datetime.strftime(datetime.now(),'%I:%M')
h=a[0:2]
dts = [dt.strftime('%I:%M') for dt in
datetime_range(datetime(2022, 1, 1,int(h)), datetime(2022, 1, 1,9),
timedelta(minutes=15))]
new=[]
for d in dts:
if datetime.strptime(d,'%I:%M') > datetime.strptime(a,'%I:%M'):
new.append(d)
return new