aws CLI: get-job-output erroring with either Errno9 Bad File Descriptor or Errno9 no such file or directory

Viewed 43

I'm having some problems with retrieving job output from an AWS glacier vault.

I initiated a job (aws glacier initiate-job), the job is indicated as complete via aws glacier, and then I tried to retrieve the job output

aws glacier get-job-output --account-id - --vault-name <myvaultname> --job-id <jobid> output.json

However, I receive an error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'output.json'

Thinking that perhaps the file needed be created first, and if i did create the file first, (which really doesn't make sense), one would receive the [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor error.

I'm currently using the following version of the AWS CLI: aws-cli/2.4.10 Python/3.8.8 Windows/10 exe/AMD64 prompt/off

I tried using the aws CLI from both an Administrative and non-Administrative command prompt with the same result. Any ideas on making this work?

1 Answers

From a related reported issue you can try run this command in a DOS window::

copy "c:\Program Files\Amazon\AWSCLI\botocore\vendored\requests\cacert.pem" "c:\Program Files\Amazon\AWSCLI\certifi"

It seems to be an certificate error

Related