GCP - How to see one VM costs in GCP? In billing account I see costs of all compute engine

Viewed 3019

I'm looking for a way to find out how much I pay for my GCP VM instance. I have 4 instances, and when I go to billing account -> Reports I see price for specific projects on Compute Engine in general.

My instance has windows and licensing, and custom type so I couldn't use the google calculator as well.

Any way of doing that?

2 Answers

You can try "Cost table" from Google Console > Billing > Cost table.

There you should configure your own filters, for example filter by project name, compute engine, sku description: instance.

There it will show you all of your instances with usage, cost and more information.

you can enable resource level data which is available now and then put filter on decription via COMPUTE ENGINE and you will resource.name to get instance name and the do a aggregation and then vola

Related