Openstreetmap: getting data of color #dddde8?

Viewed 95

How could we get data set with color #dddde8 on the map? For example:

Openstreetmap example

Tried a lot with "query feature" but could never approach it.

Thanks

Edit: for clarification, I am working on a study for a small district of Paris. I need the shape of the pedestrian way to make some calculus. I never could gather data precise enough to know the width of the pedestrian way, or at least their shapes. And this is my exact need.

Edit - final:

To sum up: this data is not present. So nothing to grab.

1 Answers

Larger pedestrian areas in OpenStreetMap usually use the highway=pedestrian tag or highway=footway + area=yes.

You can use Overpass API to query these features as long as the area is not too large:

[out:json][timeout:25];
(
  way["highway"="pedestrian"]({{bbox}});
  relation["highway"="pedestrian"]({{bbox}});


  way["highway"="footway"]["area"="yes"]({{bbox}});
  relation["highway"="footway"]["area"="yes"]({{bbox}});
);

out body;
>;
out skel qt;

You can view the result at overpass turbo, a web frontend for Overpass API. Also check the export button if want to download the data.

Related