I need both firebase-analytics and play-services-analytics for log Firebase events and tracking INSTALL_REFERRER. After adding the dependencies, I get this warning in Google Play: "We found ad SDKs in your app", with three occurrences.
However, my app does not show any kind of ads.
Do you know how can I avoid the ads warning? This is how I implement Firebase and google play libraries in my app level build gradle file:
//Firebase
implementation platform('com.google.firebase:firebase-bom:29.0.3') {
exclude module: "play-services-ads-identifier"
exclude module: "play-services-ads"
}
implementation ('com.google.firebase:firebase-crashlytics-ktx') {
exclude module: "play-services-ads-identifier"
exclude module: "play-services-ads"
}
implementation ('com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging-ktx') {
exclude module: "play-services-ads-identifier"
exclude module: "play-services-ads"
}
implementation ('com.google.firebase:firebase-analytics-ktx') {
exclude module: "play-services-ads-identifier"
exclude module: "play-services-ads"
}
implementation ('com.google.firebase:firebase-perf-ktx') {
exclude module: "play-services-ads-identifier"
exclude module: "play-services-ads"
}
//Google
implementation('com.google.android.gms:play-services-analytics:18.0.1') {
exclude module: "play-services-ads-identifier"
exclude module: "play-services-ads"
}
implementation('com.google.android.gms:play-services-auth:20.0.1') {
exclude module: "play-services-ads-identifier"
exclude module: "play-services-ads"
}
implementation('com.android.installreferrer:installreferrer:2.2') {
exclude module: "play-services-ads-identifier"
exclude module: "play-services-ads"
}
I also have these lines in my Android Manifest:
<meta-data
android:name="google_analytics_adid_collection_enabled"
android:value="false" />
<meta-data
android:name="firebase_analytics_collection_deactivated"
android:value="true" />
<receiver
android:name="com.google.android.gms.analytics.CampaignTrackingReceiver"
android:enabled="true"
android:exported="false">
<intent-filter>
<action android:name="com.android.vending.INSTALL_REFERRER" />
</intent-filter>
</receiver>
Cheers