I am attaching the image of my application flow. Here the Gateway and other services are created using NestJS. The request for any API comes through the gateway.
The Gateway-pod and API-pod communicate using TCP protocol.
After deployment the Gateway is not able to discover any API pods.
I am attaching the YAML image file also for both Gateway & Pods. Please do let me know what mistake I am doing in the YAML file.
**APPLICATION DIAGRAM**
Gateway YAML
apiVersion: apps/v1
kind: Deployment
metadata:
namespace: roushan
name: gateway-deployment
spec:
replicas: 1
selector:
matchLabels:
app: roushan-app
template:
metadata:
labels:
app: roushan-app
spec:
containers:
- name: gateway-container
image: nest-api-gateway:v8
ports:
- containerPort: 1000
apiVersion: v1
kind: Service
metadata:
namespace: roushan
name: gateway-svc
spec:
selector:
app: roushan-app
ports:
- name: gateway-svc-container
protocol: TCP
port: 80
targetPort: 1000
type: LoadBalancer
Pod YAML
apiVersion: apps/v1
kind: Deployment
metadata:
namespace: roushan
name: pod1-deployment
spec:
replicas: 1
selector:
matchLabels:
app: roushan-app
template:
metadata:
labels:
app: roushan-app
spec:
containers:
- name: pod1-container
image: nest-api-pod1:v2
ports:
- containerPort: 4000
apiVersion: v1
kind: Service
metadata:
namespace: roushan
name: pod1-srv
spec:
selector:
app: roushan-app
ports:
- name: pod1-svc-container
protocol: TCP
port: 80
targetPort: 4000
