I want a cod that will find duplicates and return it in separate array. So I found a code that would be perfect for me, but the thing is that this code is removing duplicates. I thought that it will be a simple job to change it, but somehow I cannot manage to do it....
I was thinking that it will be in this part of code If Err.Number <> 0 Then coll.Remove txt but have no idea how to change it. I have tried changing <> with = but it seems not to work.
Can someone tell me where and how should I change the code to get duplicates from 2 arrays.
Sub test()
Dim arr1 As Variant
Dim arr2 As Variant
Dim arr3 As Variant
Dim coll As Collection
Dim I As Long, j As Long, ii As Long, txt As String, x
With Worksheets("Sheet1")
LastRowColumnA = .Cells(.Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
arr1 = .Range("A2:C" & LastRowColumnA).Value
End With
With Worksheets("Sheet2")
LastRowColumnA = .Cells(.Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
arr2 = .Range("A2:C" & LastRowColumnA).Value
End With
Set coll = New Collection
On Error Resume Next
For I = LBound(arr1, 1) To UBound(arr1, 1)
txt = Join(Array(arr1(I, 1), arr1(I, 2), arr1(I, 3)), Chr(2))
coll.Add txt, txt
Next I
For I = LBound(arr2, 1) To UBound(arr2, 1)
txt = Join(Array(arr2(I, 1), arr2(I, 2), arr2(I, 3)), Chr(2))
Err.Clear
coll.Add txt, txt
If Err.Number <> 0 Then coll.Remove txt
Next I
ReDim arr3(1 To coll.Count, 1 To 3)
For I = 1 To coll.Count
x = Split(coll(I), Chr(2))
For ii = 0 To 2
arr3(I, ii + 1) = x(ii)
Next
Next I
Worksheets("test").Range("A2").Resize(UBound(arr3, 1), 3).Value = arr3
Columns("A:C").EntireColumn.AutoFit
End Sub
Regards, Timonek