I have to create a route that uploads 1 audio file and 1 image (resized) to Cloudinary using Multer Storage Cloudinary, and save the url and name in my mongo database.
I get the error "Invalid image file" when I try to upload the audio file (even if I delete transformation and add "mp3" in allowedFormats.
Cloudinary code:
const cloudinary = require('cloudinary').v2;
const { CloudinaryStorage } = require('multer-storage-cloudinary');
cloudinary.config({
cloud_name: process.env.CLOUDINARY_CLOUD_NAME,
api_key: process.env.CLOUDINARY_KEY,
api_secret: process.env.CLOUDINARY_SECRET
});
const storage = new CloudinaryStorage({
cloudinary,
params: {
folder: 'nono',
// transformation: [
// {width: 500, height: 500, crop: "fill"}
// // ],
// allowedFormats: ['jpeg', 'png', 'jpg', 'mp3']
}
});
module.exports = { cloudinary, storage }
Route code:
router.route("/")
.get(catchAsync(sounds.index));
.post(isLoggedIn, upload.fields([{ name: 'sound[audio]', maxCount: 1 }, { name: 'sound[image]', maxCount: 1 }]), joiValidationSounds, catchAsync(sounds.newSound));
module.exports.newSound = async (req, res) => {
const sound = new Sound(req.body.sound);
console.log(req.files)
sound.image.url = req.files["sound[image]"][0].path;
sound.image.filename = req.files["sound[image]"][0].filename;
sound.audio.url = req.files["sound[audio]"][0].path;
sound.audio.filename = req.files["sound[audio]"][0].filename;
sound.author = req.user._id;
await sound.save();
req.flash("success", "Se ha añadido un nuevo sonido.");
res.redirect(`/sounds/categories/:category/${sound._id}`);
}
Form code:
<form action="/sounds" method="POST" novalidate class="validated-form" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<div class="row mb-3">
<label for="audio" class="col-sm-2 col-form-label">Audio:</label>
<div class="col-sm-10">
<input type="file" name="sound[audio]" id="audio">
</div>
</div>
<div class="row mb-3">
<label for="image" class="col-sm-2 col-form-label">Imagen:</label>
<div class="col-sm-10">
<input type="file" name="sound[image]" id="image">
</div>
</div>
<button type="submit" class="btn btn-success">Crear</button>
<button type="reset" class="btn btn-success">Limpiar</button>
</form>
I can upload 2 images instead without problems. I also checked that Cloudinary supports mp3 files.
EDIT: I managed to upload the audio with resource_type: 'video', allowedFormats: ['mp3'], and 2 different storages.
But now I get the error "Unexpected field" when I try to upload both.
New code:
const storageAudio = new CloudinaryStorage({
cloudinary: cloudinary,
params: {
folder: 'nono',
format: 'mp3',
resource_type: 'video',
allowedFormats: ['mp3'],
}
});
const storageImage = new CloudinaryStorage({
cloudinary: cloudinary,
params: {
folder: 'nono',
transformation: [
{width: 500, height: 500, crop: "fill"}
],
format: 'jpg',
resource_type: 'image',
allowedFormats: ['jpeg', 'png', 'jpg']
}
});
module.exports = { cloudinary, storageImage, storageAudio };
const multer = require("multer");
const { storageImage, storageAudio } = require("../cloudinary");
const uploadAudio = multer({ storage: storageAudio });
const uploadImage = multer({ storage: storageImage });
router.route("/")
.get(catchAsync(sounds.index))
.post(isLoggedIn,
// uploadAudio.fields([{ name: 'sound[audio]', maxCount: 1 }]), uploadImage.fields([{ name: 'sound[image]', maxCount: 1 }]),
uploadAudio.single("sound[audio]"),
uploadImage.single("sound[image]"),
// upload.fields([{ name: 'sound[audio]', maxCount: 1 }, { name: 'sound[image]', maxCount: 1 }]),
joiValidationSounds, catchAsync(sounds.newSound)
);