Find the attached image
I am getting this following error, while running Unit test for my react file. I couldn't able to set value for a state method.
TestFile.tsx
const [attr, setAttributes] = useState<any>(initialState);
const getDetail = async () => {
if (Id) {
const form: IForm = await getResponse(Id);
console.log("||" + form.attributes.sourceName)
setFormResponseAttributes(form.attributes);
console.log("***" + JSON.stringify(attr));
};
useEffect(() => {
getDetail();
}, []);
return(
{attr.sourceName === 'ECR' ?
<div className='fe_u_padding--right-medium'>
<Button
id='saveDraftButtonId'
text='Save as Draft'
onClick={() => saveForm(true)}
variant='secondary'
className='hide-while-printing'
/>
</div>
: null
);
}
export
TestFile.test.tsx
it('load form response', () => {
const getResponseSpy = jest.spyOn(ResponseApi, 'getResponse');
getResponseSpy.mockImplementation(() => Promise.resolve(testUtils.Response));
const setAppContextSpy = jest.fn();
let setResponseAttributes;
const wrapper = mount(
<BrowserRouter>
<RegisteredApplicationContext.Provider
value={{ appContext: testUtils.registeredApplication, setAppContext: setAppContextSpy }}
>
<FormResponse match={{ params: { formResponseId: 'formResponseId1' } }} />
</RegisteredApplicationContext.Provider>
</BrowserRouter>
);
wrapper.find(Button).find('#saveDraftButtonId').first().simulate('click', {});
wrapper.update();
expect(getFormResponseSpy).toBeCalled();
TestUtils
export const Response: IForm = {
id: uuidv4(),
attributes: {"contextId": "111","sourceName" : "ECR"}
}
I am getting error while reading the SaveDraftButtonId,
Method “simulate” is meant to be run on 1 node. 0 found instead.,
it could able to find that button coz it couldn't set the value for attr state value
Any inputs would be helpful TIA