I want to disable "Compile on Save" option in project, properties, build->compiling in netbeans. How can I globally do it without having to individually set each one?
I want to disable "Compile on Save" option in project, properties, build->compiling in netbeans. How can I globally do it without having to individually set each one?
A good question, but unfortunately I don't think it is possible, so this is an answer without a solution.
If there was a global setting it would presumably be on the Tools > Options > Editor > On Save > Language > Java screen, but it isn't there:
I don't see anything for this on the screens for the individual build tools either: Tools > Options > Java, then Ant or Gradle or Maven.
You might consider raising this as a new feature request for NetBeans through Apache's Jira web site. They may or may not implement your proposal, but they will certainly let you know if that functionality already exists.