Transaction simulation failed: Attempt to debit an account but found no record of a prior credit

Viewed 5094

I type the command :

npx ts-node candy-machine-v2-cli.ts upload -e devnet -k DEVw4sdjjwo3he1JgJbycZuWmZuC28YFMEY9uYpnP7cP.json -c cm2test -cp /users/macbook/git/cmv2/setup/cmsetup.json /users/macbook/git/cmv2/setup/uploadfolder

this gives me :

error

cmsetup.json

the solana balance gives me :

0 SOL

while if I type :

solana airdrop 1 <RECIPIENT_ACCOUNT_ADDRESS> --url https://api.devnet.solana.com

and this :

solana balance <ACCOUNT_ADDRESS> --url https://api.devnet.solana.com

this gives me :

2 SOL

I'm stuck at this stage of the tuto : https://youtu.be/wBWmO5zPpug?t=910

1 Answers

This is a shot in the dark, but it looks like you're trying to use the keypair for the address DEVw4sdjjwo3he1JgJbycZuWmZuC28YFMEY9uYpnP7cP to do the deployment on devnet, but that account has no funds on devnet: https://explorer.solana.com/address/DEVw4sdjjwo3he1JgJbycZuWmZuC28YFMEY9uYpnP7cP?cluster=devnet

I'm not sure exactly how the script works, but to be safe, you can airdrop into both your default account and that account:

solana --url devnet airdrop 1
solana --url devnet airdrop 1 DEVw4sdjjwo3he1JgJbycZuWmZuC28YFMEY9uYpnP7cP
Related