Dbeaver restore unsaved script

Viewed 5046

I am trying to restore unsaved dBeaver script. I opened my DBeaver again after my system got shutdown abruptly, I can't find anything: all my SQL script are gone. What can I do to restore or to find these script files? In which folder are SQL scripts saved?

5 Answers

You can find all your project scripts in DBeaver in the "Projects" tab in the "Scripts" folder.

Or try to check this path manually: AppData\Roaming\DBeaverData\workspaceName\General(Project Name)\Scripts (Some variables must be changed in this path)

If you installed DBeaver with snap on Linux, check

~/snap/dbeaver-ce/198/.local/share/DBeaverData/workspace6/General/Scripts

(change the number 198 or workspace6 to what you have)

Mind that the .local is a hidden folder, you need to show hidden files if you just click there.

Then check whether you find some temporary files in there.

Since your scripts weren't saved on the disc, they are gone. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do.

You can find it in C:\Users\[your_user_name_enter_here]\AppData\Roaming\DBeaverData\workspace6\General\Scripts if the path yields an error, you can go on from C:\Users\[your_user_name_enter_here]\AppData\Roaming\DBeaverData. Otherwise, you can follow the same way as seen below image.

enter image description here

I have deleted a script by accident in DBeaver. I've pressed Ctrl+Z on the left panel and the script appeared, but corrupted. So rigth click > Compare with > Local history Then I could see previous versions. Hope this helps anyone. LOL Steps

Related