Cannot add Push Notifications to Debug in Xcode 13

Viewed 226

I get the following error in the console when running the app:

[Firebase/Messaging][I-FCM012002] Error in application:didFailToRegisterForRemoteNotificationsWithError: no valid “aps-environment” entitlement string found for application

In Capabilities I have added "Push Notifications" but it only seems to be added to the Release build. In "All" it says Push Notifications (Release) If I go to the Debug tab and add Capabilities, I can see Push Notifications; however, if I double click it or drag it in, nothing happens. It does not add nor show and there is no error thrown.

I presume the error I receive in the console is due to the missing capability for debug which I cannot seem to add unlike for release. Remote notifications are also checked in the "Background Modes" section.

1 Answers

i had also this problem. I HAVE SOME WORK AROUND FOR THIS.. NOT SURE HOW ITS WORK IN PRODACTION. what i did is copy the entitlements file and change is name from testRelease.entitlements to test.entitlements

test is the name of app

Related