I am trying to fill data safety for the google play console. I am using only admob and no other third party apis that collect info about the user. How should I fill it in?
I am trying to fill data safety for the google play console. I am using only admob and no other third party apis that collect info about the user. How should I fill it in?
For AdMob:
Does your app collect or share any of the required user data types? Yes
Is all of the user data collected by your app encrypted in transit? Yes
Do you provide a way for users to request that their data is deleted? No
Location > Approximate location
App activity > Page views and taps in app
App info and performance > Crash logs, Diagnostics
Device or other identifiers > Device or other identifiers
Is this data collected, shared, or both? Shared
Is this data processed ephemerally? No
Is this data required for your app, or can users choose whether it’s collected? Data collection is required (users can’t turn off this data collection)
Why is this user data shared? Advertising or marketing