I need an Authorized Domain for Firebase Authentication for my local Expo/React Native Project

Viewed 229

My goal is redirect a user back to my local Expo application after he has verified his email.

firebase.auth().sendSignInLinkToEmail(email, 
    {
       url: // need this url to redirect back to my app after the user verifies email
    }
 )

My Expo application is in development, running on an android simulator (localhost).

I need to make some sort of redirect url/domain for my Expo app that is running locally on my android simulator. I need to be able to type this url/domain into 'Firebase Authorized Domains' in order to use the redirect url in my code.

Image of 'Firebase Authorized Domains' below:

enter image description here

I can generate a local url for my Expo application but it's in the form of "expo:// <some ip address>*" and I can't add that to the authorized domains in order to route the user back to my app.

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

0 Answers
Related