discord.py - Is there any way to put a user in the cache of other users?

Viewed 531

My current problem is, that I have an embed that mentions certain users. These users are getting pinged and everything works fine, but if I look at the embed from my mobile or any other device, that doesn't have the users stored in its cache, the mentions get replaced by "@invalid-user" or "<@!", because a mention doesn't save users to the cache.

Users get stored into the cache of devices by sent messages, them appearing in the member list, and some other stuff like through the search bar. Is there any way I can store a certain user into every device that sees my embed message?

1 Answers

This is not possible because everyone has their own cache and users will not be cached to your device unless their profile has been displayed to you from that specific device.

Related