Consider the following sequence:
df = pd.DataFrame(np.random.randint(0,100,size=(100, 4)), columns=list('ABCD'))
which produces:
A B C D
0 56 83 99 46
1 40 70 22 51
2 70 9 78 33
3 65 72 79 87
4 0 6 22 73
.. .. .. .. ..
95 35 76 62 97
96 86 85 50 65
97 15 79 82 62
98 21 20 19 32
99 21 0 51 89
I can reverse the sequence with the following command:
df.iloc[::-1]
That gives me the following result:
A B C D
99 21 0 51 89
98 21 20 19 32
97 15 79 82 62
96 86 85 50 65
95 35 76 62 97
.. .. .. .. ..
4 0 6 22 73
3 65 72 79 87
2 70 9 78 33
1 40 70 22 51
0 56 83 99 46
How would I rewrite the code if I wanted to reverse the sequence every nth row, e.g. every 4th row?