gcloud app engine region does not have enough resources

Viewed 181

I ran into this error while trying to deploy my Node.js app on Google's App Engine:

(gcloud.app.deploy) Error Response: [9] An internal error occurred while processing task /app-engine-flex/flex_await_healthy/flex_await_healthy>2022-01-07T08:03:21.449Z334.zf.2: The region us-west3 does not have enough resources available to fulfill the request. Please try again later.

It seems like the error is with the region "not having enough resources," but how is this possible? Is it really the case that us-west3 has run out of "capacity"? Or does this error indicate something wrong with my app? I've deployed it before on Google App Engine but I am open to the possibility that something in my code could be causing errors. I don't know what this could be, but the problem has to be on my end, right?

1 Answers

As suggested by John Hanley, you will have to wait and try again, but you cannot change the region of App Engine, you will have to create another project in another region if you want to.

Related