Google Cloud Vertex AI Notebook Scheduled Runs Aren't Running Code?

Viewed 457

I've followed their instructions to how to set up a managed Jupyter notebook and schedule a run, and I tossed in some pretty standard parameters and my bucket.

After setting up the schedule, however, the run just comes out as "Failed", and when I get "view results", I just get my code back (with no output indication). For some reason it's just not running. Ideas?

enter image description here

[2]enter image description here

1 Answers

I've tested and there is no reason to fail. Its working properly, I will just revise the steps I took and check below where to see the results:

  • create the notebook

  • open it , paste your code and press the button on top to schedule: enter image description here

  • Check the name, of your execution, and consult the results (success or failing ) in the output bucket you have selected:

enter image description here

enter image description here

  • there is file insile with the output, like Untitled.ipynb:
"outputs": [
        {
          "traceback": [
            "\u001b[0;36m  File \u001b[0;32m\"/tmp/ipykernel_1/1690000547.py\"\u001b[0;36m, line \u001b[0;32m6\u001b[0m\n\u001b[0;31m    print(\"Teste\", datetime.datetime.now(),\u001b[0m\n\u001b[0m                                                 ^\u001b[0m\n\u001b[0;31mSyntaxError\u001b[0m\u001b[0;31m:\u001b[0m unexpected EOF while parsing\n"
          ],
          "ename": "SyntaxError",
          "evalue": "unexpected EOF while parsing (1690000547.py, line 6)",
          "output_type": "error"
        }
      ]
Related