I am trying to connect to open up port 89 on my Windows machine so others can access it, but I'm having trouble doing so. I added a rule to Firewall to allow access to port 89, but it still seems like it's not working. Any advice on how to resolve or even how to debug?
PS D:\> Test-NetConnection devbox -p 89
WARNING: TCP connect to (fe80::188d:3b90:868b:c3f6%5 : 89) failed WARNING: TCP connect to (2001:4898:3:25:7975:d61e:f88e:bfe2 : 89) failed WARNING: TCP connect to (2001:4898:3:25:188d:3b90:868b:c3f6 : 89) failed WARNING: TCP connect to (fe80::4c9e:1380:c530:b43a%42 : 89) failed WARNING: TCP connect to (fe80::6d77:dd66:a5b1:902c%26 : 89) failed WARNING: TCP connect to (fe80::69d3:4282:2917:485d%18 : 89) failed WARNING: TCP connect to (fe80::c9a:5dbc:5823:fdd9%13 : 89) failed WARNING: TCP connect to (10.123.77.38 : 89) failed WARNING: TCP connect to (172.24.96.1 : 89) failed WARNING: TCP connect to (172.24.48.1 : 89) failed WARNING: TCP connect to (172.21.128.1 : 89) failed WARNING: TCP connect to (2001:0:d5b:9458:c9a:5dbc:5823:fdd9 : 89) failed ComputerName : devbox RemoteAddress : fe80::188d:3b90:868b:c3f6%5 RemotePort : 89
InterfaceAlias : vEthernet (New Virtual Switch)
SourceAddress : 2001:4898:3:25:188d:3b90:868b:c3f6
PingSucceeded : True
PingReplyDetails (RTT) : 0 ms
TcpTestSucceeded : False
